The Association of Departments of General Practice Irish College of General Practitioners Joint Scientific Meeting 2020 will be held in Western Gateway Building, University College Cork on the 5th and 6th of March 2020.
This is an annual scientific meeting for members of the Association of Departments of General Practice in Ireland and members of the Irish College of General Practitioners as well as students of universities on the island of Ireland working with departments of general practice and trainees on general practice training scheme on the island of Ireland.
An exciting conference awaits, showcasing the best of Irish primary care and general practice research and education, with oral presentations, workshops and moderated poster sessions.
Registration and payment:
- Please register your payment on the UCC conference website
- Trainee €80 (two days)
- Two days €140
- Friday only €100
- Thursday only €70
The AUDGPI prizes include:
- William Shannon Prize: Best Presentation by GP Trainee
- George Irwin Prize: Best Education Project
- James McCormick Prize: Best Research Project
- AUDGPI Bursary: Best Presentation